2014年5月13日 星期二

Fr. Bernard Joseph Shields




Fr. Bernard Joseph Shields won’t be missed, nobody will feel regret at his absence. You have good friends, nice colleagues and excellent students. You encouraged me to pursue the study of the Doctrine of Justification based on Pauline Letters “He who through faith is righteous shall live” (Rom. 1:17)

My study concluded:

        I am bold to announce:-

        Justification by Faith no longer stands, it should be understood as:-

        “JUSTIFICATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH” is the  
        precision of  the  Doctrine of Justification – Sola Gratia by Sola Fide.
                                                                                         April 7, 1982

By the way, I have news for you

“There will be a signatory for the ratification of the Chinese Translation of the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification on 25/05/2014 in Kowloon Church of HK Methodist. This Joint Declaration was signed in 1980's by Catholic and Lutheran, the Methodist joined later in around Yr.1999……”

What on earth it is, Fr. Shields, this event is belated for 32 long years!!!!!

Fr. Shields, I have a personal question for you: How is life in Heaven? I guess you have very special way to get in touch with me. I am sure!!!

Miss you, Joseph Leung. Hong Kong, Planet Earth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言